Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Low-Tech" But Creative I Must Admit

Just another thing you have to worry about in the world. When will people try not get ahead by screwing over others? Whoever it was that came up with the concept of money must be rolling over in their grave now thanks to all the problems it has caused through out history. I suppose if it wasn't money then it would be something else that would cause people to react in the same fashion.

Why can't we just go back to the bartering system? You know, when things were simple. I'll admit that this system has its flaws but personally I think that the advantages definitely outshine its pitfalls.

Well here is the article you have been waiting for.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I know this is an old post but I just had to comment that they should just have an option where you can use a really long credit card number. I personally wouldn't mind having to enter in 64 digits when I buy something online, and I'd find it funny if they had to enter it in at the store and slow everyone up.