Monday, April 13, 2009

Christina Aguilera

I was on Yahoo reading an article about someone's 10 Finest DIVAS. Here is what they had to say about Christina Aguilera.

She almost made my pop list, since I enjoy her as a radio pop star, but you know the inside line on Ms. Aguilera is how unlike so many of her contemporaries, she can actually sing! Imagine how exciting that must be for the studio engineers and record producers who work with her. It's like hiring an electrician and discovering after he leaves that your house now has actual electricity and the light switches all work! Such competence in this day and age? What next? A CD player that doesn't break after only four years? Crazy!

And I'm not afraid to admit that I am a fan. Honestly talent is sexy and you and I both know that she is a damn good singer.

No comments: