Friday, June 23, 2006

Math for Money

I finally start work on Monday. This will put an end to some of the boredom that I have been experiencing so far. These last few days I have been somewhat occupied. My cousin came and stayed with my family last week, that was pretty cool. He is AMAZING at video games.

Saw a few movies...ok I actually saw one movie. MI3, it was better than I expected, but still not as good as that one movie I went to with Ashley.

Have been doing math again. Really should start to study for MAO. I think it will all come down to studying on the plane, and that will be studying only w/ individual or ciphering test, no topic test. I am waiting for Borders to get their shipment of Problem Solving Through Problems so I can go and get it...with a gift card of course, other wise I would have gotten it online.

I have decided that the US national team needs a new coach. Honestly! You go into a must win game and play a 5-4-1 does he not realize that in order for us to win we need to score. Personally I would have gone with a 3-4-3, but then what do I know...I mean I've never coached a team that has lost a world cup game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nick, you need to take my classes.

They are awesome.