Sunday, September 24, 2006

Typical Weekend

Well it was another typical weekend, the usual home football game I didn't go to because I didn't feel like buying a ticket and in my opinion it wasn't a game with going to. So I just watched it on TV. As you have guessed I am talking about Saturday so it means that I had an economics lecture to watch, nothing I wasn't able to handle. I am really hoping that Alli was right about microeconomics and macroeconomics being completely different. I thought about doing some math but decided not to because there is ALWAYS something worth watching on TV, and there weren't any classes that I needed to study for.
Sunday I woke up, turned the TV to FOX, watched the Bucs game, and it was at the moment the game was over that I knew just how horrible the preceding day was going to turn out. Once the game was over I somehow managed to summon the will power to get up and get lunch, it was only about 4 o'clock and I had not eaten breakfast. Once I was in the dorm again I talked to Bethany for a while and then watched the second economics lecture that I had left, I normally leave the lectures from Wednesday and Friday for Saturday and Sunday. The part of the day that I had been most looking forward to, the season premier of Desperate Housewives, was to some degree a major disappointment.
Well tomorrow I will be heading back to Tallahassee after classes are over. However, I will not be able to spend time with any my friends there because I will be getting there a little late. The reason I am there is for a dentist appointment, typical adjustment of the braces, at about 9 o'clock in the morning. After this I head back to Gainesville in oreder to attend my 5 o'clock class.

This video is thanks to Elias:

No comments: