Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Life Can be Modeled by a Sine Graph

Happy WINTER-EEN-MAS

Past few days have been quite entertaining. I know that I should recap my entire winter break but these were just so hilarious that I would rather talk about them. The day started like many, I logged into Xanga and read Wendy's most recent post. It was about the war along with some other thoughts. Well some idiot, who doesn't seem like the kind of person Wendy would know, left some comment about how the US was fully justified to be in Iraq. What I did next is something that I would not normally do but for some reason I left a comment on his site about how he is wrong and needs to think for himself. Well as you figured this started a comment war that has been going on for a few days now. I don't plan to stop until the war in Iraq is "won" or "lost", I only hope that he is just as dedicated. If he's not in it for the long haul then he needs to shut the fuck up, sit in a corner, and evaluate his life.
This break was awesome. I got to spend time with Ann, Xixi, Milan, J.Katz, Roland, Kevin, and others. Think I saw a total of two movies and an unknown amount of football. Watched FSU beat UCLA with Ann and others. I must admit that I was really expecting FSU to lose that game. Christmas was alright, nothing extra special but it was nice to spend some time with my brothers and sister. I can't stand T-Mobile! They don't sell the phone that I want in stores and when I tried to order it online it was told that they were sold out. Well I guess that you can't always get what you want.

Now you must decide, do you want a PS3 or a Wii.

No comments: