Wednesday, January 10, 2007

...Winning Does Matter

"Winning isn't all that matters." Now not to sound like a jerk but I think the reason we play the game is to find a winner. I think the quote should be, "Winning isn't all that matters. How much you win by also counts." Well now that I have gotten that out of the way it is time to talk about the issues.
41-14. Some of you might look at that and think "That was the score of the BCS national championship game". However, what I see is a palindrome, I mean no matter how you look at it you get the same result, Florida kicking Ohio State's ass. Well that game was a great way to start the semester. The day after my History of Jazz class got canceled. I was actually looking forward to this class because I have only heard good things about the teacher. My other classes seem alright so far. Differential equations looks easy, I already know all the material up to solving linear equations and have some understanding of how to use the method of unknown coefficients. Numbers and Polynomials is going to be some what challenging, but I am going to enjoy every moment of this so called suffering. Introduction to Financial Accounting is without a doubt my hardest class. In lectures he flies through the material. If I don't read either the text pages or online power point I can see myself getting lost. However, there is a positive side to all of this. I have the class on Monday and Wednesday with Jon.
Now I feel that if I mention one more thing about school something horrendous will happen. Well I finally got my new phone. got a Razr. At first this wasn't what I wanted but I just could not wait for the store to restock. Would you believe that the Razr with the design and all the same functions as the one with no external design, cost twenty dollars more. I know crazy, luckily for me I have had the same mobile plan for over two years so I got a discount and in the end both phones cost the same amount. Sadly some of my stored numbers were not transfered because I had saved them to my old phone and not the SIM card (ask me and I will explain the SIM card concept if you do not know how it works). Also I have been reading the sequel to my most treasured book. For those of you that have not figured it out or would just not understand, the two books I am referring to are The Elegant Universe and The Fabric of the Cosmos: Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality.

Boondocks:

No comments: