Monday, August 11, 2008

Time Flies

Last night before going to bed I was talking to one of my friends on AIM. I hadn't spoken to them in a while so most of the conversation was about what we each had been up to for the summer. However, we managed to move to a totally unrelated topic and some of their comments left me just a little depressed. So I did what I normally do when this happens, I end the conversation, put up a witty away message and then go to bed.

Wham! I feel better in the morning and it's like the event never happened. Also when I woke up I was thinking about another math problem (similar to #2 in the previous post). After sitting in bed for a while reflecting on last night's conversation and trying to come up with a proof for this problem, I decided that it was time to go and eat breakfast. Then a few hours later I went over to Ann's.

Well I basically spent all day (well really 10.5 hours) with her. We played Guitar Hero 3, something I have so missed from my days in Holland. I convinced her to start playing on the hard difficulty setting. Things went a lot better for her once she got used to the added button, I think now all she has to work on is "reading" and getting used to the speed. Oh and she also needs to get comfortable with "pull ons and hammer ons". After the Guitar Hero session we went to get lunch at the same place we went for my birthday (Far East Cuisine I think). Then we basically messed around online until dinner.

No comments: